Monday, March 12, 2018

Would You Have Bought It?

Dresser with flip out writing ledge for $29.99 Found it at Goodwill. I had a $10 store credit I used towards the purchase.

 The second drawer flips down and there are slots and a small drawer inside. A person on Facebook said it was a secretary. I needed a dresser so I am using it as such.


It needs a little tlc but I'm happy with it. It is pretty solid and all the drawers pull out easy. Would you have bought it? If so, what would you store inside?

3 comments:

  1. I like your dresser. I would use it as a desk, too, and store stationery (or is it stationary?) and other papers inside that particular "drawer". And, I would store my clothes in the others. You got it for a great prices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great piece and a good price, especially with your store credit. I would have purchased it if I had the room for it and I'd probably paint it, but that's me. Down here in the south they call that a "chester drawers." lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have purchased that dresser. I love the drawer that pulls out.
    I recently started my own thrifting / eBay blog and I am trying to find like minded bloggers.
    Thank you for the read. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete