Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Right Place, Right Time

 I found this lounge chair the other day at Goodwill.  Our area has two Goodwill stores and this one I don't go to often. There is a boutique located inside the store and a lot of cool stuff is tagged display/store use only.  I get discouraged and don't even want to look. However, my husband had to go to the DMV and since we were on that side of town, we stopped.


At first, I  didn't find anything I wanted. I was about to leave when I saw a worker pushing a cart with the chair on it. He was headed towards the boutique and I thought it was going to be a store use only tag. I caught up to him and asked if it was for sale. He said I think so. I told him I wanted it and grabbed the tag. I felt a little bad as he had to push it to the back because here you pick up furniture from the donation drop off.

When I got it home, I looked it up online. I was quite surprised to see the retail price. I also didn't notice it had hidden storage. Mine is gray like the Walmart ad. My phone camera is really weird with color.





3 comments:

  1. I'm just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr Emu through emutemple@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. WhatsApp +2347012841542
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete