Friday, February 3, 2023

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

 During the month of January,  Goodwill hosted a drawing where you could win a gift card. Every time you made a purchase during the month, you could enter the drawing. The winner would be announced at the end of the month.

I go to Goodwill a lot so my chances of winning were pretty good. I was surprised though when I got the call saying my name was actually drawn. It was funny because I was in the parking lot when the store manager called me so I was able to claim my prize right away. This was Wednesday.

Today, I went and got these two items. I still have over 8 dollars left.

I had bought the orb previously and today found the gnome camping set. There was another piece, like a cooking pot but I didn't like it.


The other item I got was this bench with cubbies. It is all metal.



No comments:

Post a Comment