Sunday, October 8, 2023

Bad Buyer

 I do porch pickup for selling on marketplace. I leave the item on the porch and the buyer leaves the cash where I instructed them to. I have never had an issue until Friday.  

Buyer takes a $10 item and leaves $5. Ok so honest mistake, right? I message her and say what happened.  She apologizes and says she will bring the $5 after work. I did tell her she could return the item and get her money back or bring me the 5.

Anyways, she never shows. She messages me and asks if she can bring the money in the morning.  Fine, she can. That was yesterday and she never came over.  Now I'm really mad and believe she did it on purpose. Guess it's my fault for trusting people.

If she brings me the money, I will delete this post.







No comments:

Post a Comment