Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First Yard Sale

Today, I went to my first yard sale of the season. (I'm sure there have been several but this is the first one I got to check out) I had high hopes because when I walked up, I spotted a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Unfortunately, it had no figures and was missing the slide and shoe part. It was only a buck so I decided to get it. The lady running the sale said it was free. I asked her if she had the toys for it and she went to her car to look. Nope. She couldn't find any. I think I might still try to sell it on Ebay.


1 comment:

  1. I have yet to find a complete set or even close to complete set and I have never bought any because I wasn't sure how well it would sell if not complete. I am curious to see how your does. Even though now if I find one there is no way I would be able to sell it because my Princess suddenly loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Free has always been my favorite number so at least if you do sell it then it will all be profit for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete