Saturday, September 8, 2012

What I Got

I sold this on Facebook:


and bought this for Ryker


After reading how well Jessica from The Resale Thrifter did with her Miche Shells, I decided to take the plunge. The consignment shop by my house had 6 shells for sale. They were priced from $10 - $16 Way to much for my comfort but I knew in two months, they would be marked down 75% So I waited and waited. First markdown 20% They were still there. Second mark down 50% Not too bad but I waited. Finally the day came 75%. I got there shortly after the store opened and bought them all.


Then I found three more shells on Facebook. (two of the Hope shells and one other)



I've had them listed for a few days now with no watchers. I was hoping they would be a fast flip but I can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment