Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goodwill Finds

I went to Goodwill yesterday and found a few things.




The Spongebob socks are for Ryker and so is the baseball toy.





I found another Special Edition Tickle Me Elmo plush. Today, I am going to buy another Elmo from my Facebook garage sale page but that one is the story telling Elmo. I also found a hand puppet by Manhattan Toys. I thought the puppet would be a high seller but it is not.




The bag has a Build A Bear Soccer uniform for a big bear and then a smallfrys soccer uniform. There was a skateboard and a backpack with binoculars also.





The pink security blanket is by Carter's. It originally came with a bunny which I could not find.





I went back to the thrift store where I bought the cycling jersey from and found the matching cycling shorts. The bibs looked stretched out to me so I listed it low. I hope it sells as quickly as the jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment