Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sold This... Bought That

I bought this vintage record stand about a year ago with every intention of fixing and restaining it. I never got around to it and truth be told, I probably wouldn't. I listed it on a FB garage sale group and within minutes, a few people were interested. The second person picked it up tonight.

sold for $7

I've been looking for something other than a bookshelf to hold Ryker's paperback books. I found the perfect table at the thrift store. I'm not too crazy about the green color, but I love the storage underneath it.

bought for $6.99

I also picked up this bench. It was a spur of the moment buy. I certainly didn't need another one but I couldn't pass it up. I have it for sale for local pick up on my Facebook page here. Please join as I will ship other items provided you pay for postage. I'm only 4 away from 100 members.


No comments:

Post a Comment