Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sold It Saturday

I'm revamping my blog and hopefully my readers will participate. Each day I will have a different theme. These themes will be weekly. I will try to blog everyday. Stay tuned for each day's theme.

Today is Sold It Saturday. I will post two items I sold this past week. The first will be the lowest plus shipping and the second will be the highest plus shipping. Feel free to comment what you sold this week.

Circo baby receiving blanket $12.99 free shipping



Vintage 18 piece aluminum nesting camping cook kit $39.99 plus shipping



What did you sell this week? Please share in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. The least expensive item I sold this week was a fabric applique panel that I purchased an entire bolt of. Christmas applique for $4.99. I paid $4.50 for the bolt with 20 panels on it and I have sold all but 5. But it has taken me 2 years to sell that many. Very slow dime(s).
    The most expensive item I sold this week was a pair of Juicy Couture Beatles Let It Be sneaker boots for $49.99. They have been listed for
    maybe 3 months. Picked them up for $4.39 at GW. Sold the fabric one night and the next morning sold the sneakers, back to back low to high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the sneakers sound awesome. The thrift store by my house charges so much for fabric, it doesnt pay to try to resell it. I sometimes think its cheaper at walmart

      Delete
    2. Well the sneakers were Beatles and it always surprises me when something Beatles sells after all the years since the band broke up. And with the fabric, I just sold the last 5 panels to Australia this morning!!!

      Delete
    3. But it's the Beatles! Always collectable :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I sell new supplies on Etsy so things are more boring and repetitive for me compared to your variety. 😀

    ReplyDelete