Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sold This, Bought That

I sold my end table with book storage




to get this. I didn't find this at the thrift store, but I have been wanting one of these book shelves for some time.


Awhile back, there was one at St. Vinnies but they wanted $125 for it. I'm glad I waited. It isn't vintage but it is still a nice piece. I had my collection of Little Golden books on the top shelf but my DH pointed out that it made the shelf too wobbly. With my precocious 5 year old running around, DH was probably correct. I like that I should not have to dust my Walking Dead Pop Figures. Hopefully, they will stay dust free behind the glass.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful glass cabinet, Becky! Good find. If it's in a fairly permanent place you could always bolt it to the wall to keep it from tipping over.

    ReplyDelete