Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What $5 Bought

I have been decluttering my house using the KonMari method of organizing. If you haven't heard of this, it is basically decluttering your house by category and deciding which items spark joy and which items do not.

This desk in Ryker's room certainly did not spark joy for me. I don't think Ryker liked it either. It took up way too much space and became a dumping ground for toys that needed to be put away. So I got rid of it. The lady who picked it up came in a car. It took a lot of turning and maneuvering to get it into her back seat but there was no way it was coming back into my house.



I replaced it with this nightstand I found on FaceBook for $5 It certainly sparks joy for me and Ryker seems to like it. Hopefully, we can keep it clear from toy dumping and put things back in their place right away.




No comments:

Post a Comment