Saturday, September 26, 2015

Last Day

Today was the last day of the 50% off sale at the thrift store. They had a big bin of stuffed animals and then about five 30 gallon rubbermaid containers. I dug through most of them.



The spiderman pillow and the platypus are for Ryker. I have the 402 of the Pyrex but when I was in the store, I had a hard time remembering what size I had so I grabbed all 3 bowls. They had the spring blossom and a brown set (I think) but I didn't get either. I kind of wish I did though.




I think the wolves in these 2 playsets need to be switched around. I thought they were cute.




I'm listing most of this stuff on ebay, so check out my store. I'm also running a sale this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plush bonanza! My kind of store. How much do they cost there at 50% off?

    ReplyDelete