Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tick Tock

Apparently, I collect clocks. There are currently 15 in my house not including the one on the stove or microwave. Here is the breakdown:

Bathroom: 1
Kitchen: 1
Living room: 5
Bedroom: 2
Son's room: 3
EBay room: 2
Other son's room: 1

Yesterday, I picked up this clock. The battery compartment was corroded so I got a good deal. I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and it is currently working.



I got this one a few weeks ago. It's in my bathroom. My bathroom does not have a nautical theme so I'm not sure why I was drawn to this.


I love the saying on this clock. Plus you can put pictures in it. This one is in my kitchen.


The next 3 are in my living room. I got this one at a garage sale several years ago. It looses time but it it my favorite.


This is my backwards clock. When I bought it, the clerk asked me if I could read it. I said yes and told her the time.


Cute owl clock I got at Monkey Mo's.


And last but not least, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? This one is in my youngest son's room.


1 comment: