Saturday, July 11, 2020

Facebook Ads

Have you bought anything off a Facebook ad? Some of them seem to good to be true so I suggest researching the company before purchasing.  A lot of the times, I will see something on FB and check if I can find the product on Ebay. It seems a little less risky doing it this way.

Anyways, a lot of the ads targeted to me have been items to better your health, like exercise equipment, vitamins, supplements and protein bars. The protein bars are usually sample packs so I have been trying those. So far, I have tried Built bar, Sans protein bar, One and Exo.

Out of all those, Built was the best. It was a little chewy and some bars taste the same but overall the best taste.

One bar and San bar were a little.

The Exo bar has a different type of protein. Can you guess what it is?


Yes, crickets. Specifically, cricket flour. If you can get over the cricket ingredient, they are good. Not too dry or too chewy. However, they are the most expensive brand. I won't be ordering anymore because of the cost and also I can't seem to get over the cricket ingredient.

2 comments:

  1. Crickets? Real crickets? I get freaked out finding their abandoned legs in my house on occasion. I don't think I could stomach eating them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel better, they grind down the crickets into a flour so you're not like biting into a leg. Apparently, they have a cricket farm where they breed them. Totally weird, right?

      Delete