Saturday, July 4, 2020

Managed Payments

Have you signed up for managed payments yet? Do you like it? Pros? Cons? I have until July 15 to sign up. I've been putting it off because I like having all my sales separate from my personal money. I did open a separate checking account but I still haven't linked it to my ebay.

In the comment section of ebay's Facebook page, someone stated that you can use PayPal as a checking account as they have their own routing number. It's for direct deposits only. If your account qualifies, it is supposed to be under settings. I don't see it on mine but I might call Monday to double check. Have you seen or heard this?

One reason I have been holding off is you have to wait for your money. It's immediate with PayPal but with managed payments, you have to wait two to five days for it to clear. Another one of my concerns was having to pay shipping labels out of my own pocket. An eBay rep stated you can use the pending payouts to pay for the labels. However, I have seen some comments stating they did not get an option for shipping labels. What has been your experience regarding this?

Are you waiting like me or have you already taken the plunge into managed payments? Leave a comment below.

5 comments:

  1. I was dragging my heels, but finally registered because they were pestering me so much. I haven't been on boarded yet, so I can't answer any questions. I already have a separate bank account, so that wasn't a problem. Etsy uses the same system, and I haven't experienced any problems. I'm old (er), and hate change, so I'm sure I'll be grumpy about it at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have until the 15th to sign up too. I've been dreading it since I first heard about it. I'll be registering on the 14th kicking and screaming. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might register a little earlier in case I run into any problems. Like PayPal won't add my new checking account to my paypal account for some unknown reason

      Delete
  3. Mr LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Peterson and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along with our discussion she told me about MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spent so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE email:- {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com}

    ReplyDelete