Friday, July 3, 2020

Week in Review

It's been pretty slow on eBay for me this week. I sold one item on my main account and nothing on my second. I haven't sold anything on Bonanza for almost a year. I'm thinking I should close my booth but it is free to list there and your items never expire.

I took a best offer on this owl piggy bank. Owls are collectible but unless you have something rare or desirable, they do not sell for much.


I went to Goodwill today but didn't buy anything. There was this really cool clock that had gears but the glass had fallen out of the frame and was resting on the clock arms. I tried to fix it but there was no way to get to the glass to put it back into place.  I thought about taking a chance and buying it but they wanted $14.99 so I left it.

How was your week? Were your sales slow? Find anything at the thrifts? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment