Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

Yes. I had an affair. I will admit it. It was a stupid, expensive, implusive thing to do but boy was it fun. Yes. I had an affair. A love affair. With a Coach purse.

I first fell in love with Coach after working at a child care in my hometown. All the young girls had Coach and it seemed like the it bag to have. I knew I had to have one. Everywhere I looked, I saw those little c's tempting me. You will be mine Coach purse. So I bought one. A black and gray canvas Soho Flap Purse. It was(is)beautiful and smelled so good. Who could resist those small signature c's and those shiny silver buckles?


But as with all love affairs, this one came to an end. I needed a bigger purse that would double as a diaper bag. My sweetheart simply wasn't cutting it. So now I am just hoping some other woman will begin their own love affair with my purse. See it here on Ebay

Authentic-Coach-Soho-Black-Flap-purse-signature-handbag-/170645174369?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item27bb3eb86

No comments:

Post a Comment