Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Scarce Finds

I hadn't found much for resale this week. I went to 3 different thrift stores too. It seems to be harder and harder to find something with a good profit margin with the thrift stores raising their prices.

Got this stroller and baby for Ryker (yes he is a boy but I don't want to tell him he can't play with certain toys. I'm sure my hubby won't be pleased)



Here's what I found today.


I had never seen or heard of the wooden viking until I saw it on another blog. Someone was showing off their collections. He was a bit pricey in my opinion but I'm going to keep him. I asked the manager to let me know if they get any more.


The lemonade pitcher and bar set I'm selling in my Etsy shop.



I found these t.v. trays on Monday. I passed on them because I did not want to pay that much. But the next day I went back with my sister and got them. I'm keeping them.


I bought these boots at the same shop I got the t.v. trays. After wearing them for a few hours, they are uncomfortable. I put them up for sale on Facebook.


A few weeks ago, I found a Hullabaloo game in the box. It was missing a triangle. I found one Monday without a box so I bought it to complete my other game.


I always pick up these Fisher Price Superstar stages. I haven't found one in awhile and am happy to see they have held their price on Ebay. They will still sell even if they are missing the microphone.



check out my etsy shop here and my ebay store here

2 comments:

  1. Wooden Viking--eeep!

    Love it! I just found 2 of that yellow carafe and 1 lime version last week.

    If you drink juice keep one or two for yourself--transfer the oj (for example) from the plastic container into the glass one and I swear it just tastes better. Plus it stays super cold! My fridge is full of glass lidded carafes because they work better even if dropping them is a bit dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect those Vikings. they used to be quite easy to find, but not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete