Saturday, April 26, 2014

Magic 8 Ball and More Crap I Don't Need

I dropped some things off at the consignment store yesterday and was happy to find out my account had $15.  (I also noticed I tracked mud into this store. I really need to learn to wipe my feet... Why do second hand stores have carpet? Makes no sense to me)

We ended up going to Goodwill. The place was packed with great stuff but unfortunately most of it was priced too high for my budget. I'm not sure how it happened but a Magic 8 ball fell into my cart. It was half off so I decided to buy it to keep. It's a little hard to read but Ryker had fun asking it questions such as "Is Robbie a butt head".


I found this cute twin comforter. I'm debating on whether to keep it or sell it.



I bought this car set for Ryker and a small wooden toy box.



Vintage Fisher Price tool kit



I picked up two of these Little Tikes shape sorter sets. I had sold one in the past but forgot how little I made on it.


Cute monkey blanket



and the highlight of the day: A Baby Morgan blanket. Made in the U.S.A. and sells for a ridiculous amount on Ebay.



You can check out these items here in my Ebay store

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love a magic ball? That owl comforter is really cute. I see that kind of fabric on a lot of things. So what's so special about a Baby Morgan blanket? Is it vintage? Or just a name to look out for?

    ReplyDelete