Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Are You Gonna Eat Those Tots?

Best find of the weekend: a Napoleon Dynamite t shirt for myself. Not my picture but mine is exactly like this minus the stain.



I also picked up this cool Brownie camera.



I thought this little chest of Bible verses was interesting.


I went back today to see if the cashier saved me the rest of the Fisher Price toys. This is what she had.

The barn with silo and animals:



and some more people and other accessories. These got dumped into Thursdays finds before I could take the photo so some you already saw.



When I was checking out, she told me she also had the airport. Hopefully, I can get something to sell and go back there on Thursday to get it.

I also picked up some Tinker toys for Robert and Ryker


No comments:

Post a Comment