Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Finds

I was a little sad that I could not go to the 50% off sale Monday and Tuesday because I had no money. I sold something last night and decided I would go today. My favorite cashier works on Thursdays anyways.

When she saw me purchase this Fisher Price airplane, she asked me if I was interested in the doll house. She hadn't put it out yet. I said sure I would look at it. I normally do not pick these up because they do not go for much on Ebay, (thanks to sellers undercutting each other) but this one had furniture and people. She said she still had to go through the box and would try to save me the rest on Tuesday.







I found this pretty cool Christmas light up ball. While I had it in my cart, this little baby kept touching it. I didn't notice it at the time, but she pulled off one of the flowers.


This Strawberry Shortcake blanket was sitting on the toy shelf where a little girl was sitting nearby. At first, I thought it might be hers and then I noticed the price tag.


This hippo is from Old Navy and probably isn't worth listing but I thought he was cute.


I also picked up a brand new box fan for our house, a pretty cool truck for Ryker and some view masters for Robbie. There were a few things I hid that I hope to go back for if I make some more sales. I found a really good hiding spot in the store that seems to work well. (I know, how annoying lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment