Saturday, March 28, 2015

Big Red Chair

I bought myself an early birthday present yesterday. I almost didn't get it and I walked away twice. On the third look, someone was sitting in it! I asked the girl if she was purchasing it and she said no. She got up and I took the tag and went to the counter to buy it.


Yes, it is red. No, it does not match anything in my house. Yes, my kids will ruin it. No, they are not allowed to sit in it. Yes, they will still ruin it but at least I got something I like.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's cool. It reminds me of Steve's thinking chair from Blue's Clues! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like that chair. My first thought when I saw it was, Lotus Blossom. I know, my mind is kinda twisted. I don't think lotus blossoms are red. Still a cool chair.Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete