Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sold This... Bought That

Since I purchased a Little Tikes book shelf last week, I no longer needed the plant stand I was using so I sold it on Facebook.


I walked over to the thrift store yesterday and found, not one


not two


but three Transformers



I also found this vintage Reed and Barton bowl. It has a lot of tarnish and I wonder if I should clean it up? It isn't worth much.


I can usually sell these wooden puzzles fairly quickly but the last one I found has been sitting for awhile. I believe that one is a giraffe. The one I found yesterday is a duck sitting on water. It has the alphabet on one side and numbers on the other.



Both the bowl and the duck are listed in my Ebay store. The transformers I'm going to keep for awhile or until Ryker gets tired of playing with them. Check out my Ebay store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment