Monday, August 26, 2013

Ugly Sells

I always hear people say on the fb ebay groups that ugly sells. I haven't bought anything ugly for resell but I am guilty of buying ugly things. Case in point, my purchase from the thrift store this afternoon.

I saw it on Saturday 30 minutes before the shop was to close. I debated about getting it then and ending up purchasing a stuffed animal instead. (which isn't ugly but quite cute)



The thrift store is closed on Sundays, but I couldn't help thinking I should have bought it. I figured it would still be there on Monday morning and if I got there when the store opened, I could purchase it. Unfortunately, it rained all morning and I wasn't able to go. Finally, around noon, it had dried up enough to walk over there. I thought surely someone had snatched it up but there it was sitting in all it's orange glory.

Ryker tested. Ryker approved.




It also rocks and matches my ugly couch.


2 comments:

  1. Haha

    Those are ugly! I let my girlfriend do the buying of furniture, but it CANNOT be ugly :-).

    I have only bought an ugly Christmas sweater a few months back. I'm still waiting for it to sell. I think it will closer to the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's not ugly. Its vibrant...

    ReplyDelete