Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thrifted Table

Again, I found nothing at the thrift store worth reselling. I'm getting quite discouraged. I did, however, find another table that works better with my kitchen chairs and space.



The thrift store had been using that table for displaying stuff and today when I saw it moved to the front of the store, I asked if it was for sale. There was no price tag and the manager said it was $6.99. It looks really heavy and since I was walking, I asked if it was light enough to carry. She said yes it is surprisingly light. I bought it and was amazed at how light it was and carried it home.



For now, I put the art table in Robbies room for him to use as a desk.


1 comment:

  1. I like the red table. Very retro.
    Fingers crossed that you find a turquoise table to match those cool chairs.

    ReplyDelete