Monday, August 24, 2015

Sold This Bought That

I sold a fish tank off of Facebook. I had originally bought it for our crawfish but DH pointed out that it was too small. I thought I had a photo but I deleted it.

A few months back, I sold a bench but wanted to trade for a coffee table the buyer had for sale. Unfortunately, he had already sold it. I was surprised to see one like it when I went to pick up Ryker's nightstand.


I was undecided at that time and didn't purchase it. A few hours later, I message the seller and asked if she would take $8 for it. She works for a realtor and this was left at one of the properties. She agreed and my sister picked it up on Saturday. It's a pretty solid piece. It has 2 drawers on the side facing the couch. It could use a restaining but for now, it will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment