Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Thrift Store Finds

I haven't found any Pyrex lately but here are some other things I bought. The Mickey Mouse head is a lunch box. Unfortunately, the thermos with it is not original to the kit. The wooden trinket box has the Serenity prayer inscribed on it. These are all for sale including the tiki mugs.


I found a Neil the frog cookie jar at Goodwill a few weeks after purchasing one on Ebay. A few days later, I found the ceramic canisters.


I paid way to much for the elf but I had to have him. This is the first time I have seen a big one in person.


I love these Little Golden Books. They look brand new. The little jewelry box, owl, bowl and cruets are listed on Ebay.


1 comment:

  1. I used to have that same Raggedy Ann bowl when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete