Thursday, April 14, 2016

Garage Sale Season

Garage sale season has finally arrived. I only went to 2 this morning but hopefully there are more to come. I didn't find much I wanted and haven't found anything for resale.

I didn't think this lid was Pyrex because it wasn't marked but the dish was. From what I gather, it's a promotional piece called Nouveau Floral.


I found these Holt salt and pepper shakers at an antique mall. I went back the next day and bought the large Fire King Tulip bowl. I wish I could find the others.



I'm almost certain there is a lady in the back room at the thrift store hoarding all the Pyrex. My friend told me about a Butterfly Gold cinderella casserole set and when I came back when she was supposed to be working, she wasn't there. I was told she was no longer going to be working there. And the Pyrex was never put out. But little Miss Hoarder missed these 3 Pyrex cups.


2 comments:

  1. I love the little Linus!!! He looks perfect in the pyrex (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Linus!!! He looks perfect in the pyrex (:

    ReplyDelete