Sunday, March 25, 2018

Would You Have Bought It?

For some reason I was drawn to this Picasso picture. Unfortunately, the price tag prevented me from buying it. However, on St Patrick's Day, the thrift store was having a 50% off sale on any item that had green in it.  Even at half off, it was still more than I wanted to pay. I debated buying it and the clerk kept saying, yes you should get it. You should buy it.

So I got it. After paying for it, the clerk said "Did you see it"? I asked "seen what"? It was then she pointed out the male bits. No wonder she wanted me to buy it.

Would you have bought it?


3 comments:

  1. It's from a 1993 exhibition in Germany at the Kunsthalle (art museum) in Munich. Depends on how much it was, but I would have bought it to re-sell locally. It's attractive, bits and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a unique find! I probably wouldn't have purchased it, but I do think it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have bought it!
    I like the different quirky stuff.

    ReplyDelete