Sunday, February 21, 2021

Do You Have The Time

 One of my favorite things to buy at the thrift is clocks. Granted, they are not good resellers (at least in my experience) but I can't turn a working clock down. Especially if it has my other favorite item: owls.

Look at that dwerpy owl. At 1.99, it definitely went home with me.


I found this math problems one at the same thrift. Someone was supposed to buy it from FBMP but of course that fell through.


I bought this skeleton clock awhile ago but haven't posted it for sale.


This lights up and makes a waterfall noise. For now, I'm not selling it.


I thought for sure this vintage flower clock would get scooped up quickly. Perhaps because it's local pick up. 


And last but not least, this awesome neon light guitar clock. Someone is supposed to be buying it tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Nice clocks! I never see clocks like that around here- but maybe I'm not paying attention. The math clock should sell to a math teacher on ebay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having great luck with FBMP shipping. You don't have to worry about no-shows.

    ReplyDelete