Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Good Things Come...

 Last month, I spotted this 80s coffee table at GW in the boutique. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale.


I asked a boutique worker if the table would be up for sale. She said when they change their displays, it would be priced. I left my number with the hopes she would call when it was for sale.

Today, I got the call. Unfortunately, it is policy not to hold items so I got there as soon as I could. Luckily, it was still there.


I've also wanted to purchase a keurig. I found one at another GW for $14.99 I didn't want to pay that much, it was quite dirty, and left it there. When I went to get the table, they were bringing out a cart and there was a keurig. This GW priced theirs at $4.99 Needless to say, I bought it.


I also found a Dunder Mifflin water bottle.




No comments:

Post a Comment