Sunday, July 18, 2021

F U Gnome Thief

 Two days ago, I added a gnome sitting on a glass mushroom to my kindness rock garden. If you don't  know what a kindness rock is, I'll  explain.  People in our community  paint rocks and hide them around town. Some rocks have pictures or designs and others have quotes. A few people  like myself have created rock gardens where you can trade these rocks.


 I check my garden frequently for new rocks. Saturday morning I looked and my gnome was still in my garden. By 1 in the afternoon,  it was gone. It makes me so sad someone would take it. I have an idea who did it but no proof. I'm hoping it will be returned but I doubt it.

I made a sign and hopefully whomever took my gnome sees it and feels guilty. Don't take something that doesn't belong to you. I might not have seen you do it, but God certainly did.



4 comments:

  1. That’s not cool! Do you think it might have been taken because someone thought it was available to take like the rocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure they thought they could take it but I do feel it was someone from the rock group

      Delete
  2. Agree with Cindy!. Our rock gardens and everything in them get moved all over the town kids have great fun trying to find items and re hide them. Unsure why you would put something in a rock garden that is not part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you take something that isn't a rock? It's a ROCK garden not take whatever the he'll you want. I posted in the rock group that it wasn't to be taken. I should be able to decorate my garden however I want without having to worry about someone taking the decorations. It wasn't just the gnome on top. He was glued to the glass mushroom.

      Delete