Thursday, March 31, 2022

Cursed Items

 Do you believe in cursed items? Do you believe spirits can attach themselves to certain things? Yesterday,  my friend gave me a post mortem photograph to sell on ebay. It is a baby in a buggy who died on Christmas Eve 1915.




Last night, I woke up to a baby crying. I don't know if I was dreaming it or actually hearing it. It was quite spooky and took awhile to fall back asleep. I also felt something crawl into bed with me but my dog was in a different room. I may never sleep again. I will however, be putting the photo into my Bible.

3 comments:

  1. I would say that the photo haunted you a little and that's why you dreamt about the baby.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered her birth and death dates on findagrave so someone may be happy one day you looked after this picture and posted it.

    ReplyDelete