Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thrift Store Finds

Some things I found at the thrift store. This rocking chair was advertised at the estate sale I went to this past weekend but I did not see it. It ended up in the thrift store by my house.


I bought these birth record papers awhile back. I found 4. I have four boys so it worked out well. However, I was only able to find two frames.


I got this clock the day before I got the one from the estate sale. My starburst clock stopped working so this is the replacement.


I was checking out and my sister said look The Last Supper. It was on the wall behind the register so I asked the cashier if it was for sale. It was and only cost me $5


I also picked up a pair of brand new slippers, a new Sonicare toothbrush with charger, some security blankets and Venelope from Wreck It Ralph.


No comments:

Post a Comment