Monday, August 8, 2011

No Sales but Great Finds

I haven't had a sale since August 2. One item I sold on that day, the buyer never paid and I had to open an Unpaid Item case. I am waiting for it to close, so I can relist it. Even with a week with no sales, I still went to the thrift store. Here are my finds:


Robbie wanted the mouse in the right corner and the Monster Inc game in the bottom corner. The cashier usually gives Robbie the toys for free and today was no exception. The t.s. would have a lot of crap if it wasn't for Robbie.

I know nothing about musical instruments, but I took a chance with the recorder. It is in great shape. I will have to do some research. (Update: Do not buy used recorders. They are only $5 bucks brand new) The picture frame is new in the box and so are the picture coasters. The bell is from the Holly Hobbie Freedom Series.


Here is the group of books I got. Again I will be selling the Little Golden Books in lots and the Kangaroo book I will sell with the kangaroo plush I found last week.


Happy thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment