Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday Finds

Last Friday, my sister and I went to the Rib MT community garage sales. We didn't hit all of them as we were short on time. I was pretty disappointed and found better stuff at Goodwill.



The scoot and zoom ride on toy is recalled. If you go to their website, they will mail you information on getting a $20 refund. I am still waiting on that. The three stuffed animals in the front, I found at one garage sale but the rest was at Goodwill.

The chairs  the My buddy Doll and My Pet Monster are sitting in, are called Bilibo seats. I had seen one a few months ago that another person was buying. My sister had asked what it was because it looks like a swing without the ropes.



Your child can sit in it and rock. It is designed for 2 to 7 year olds. On their website, they show other uses for it as well.

Yesterday, I walked over to the thrift store and found this jumbo Mickey Mouse plush. I am hoping to sell him locally but I also listed him on Ebay.



He measures 42" and is almost as tall as Ryker. I can ship him in a box but because of his size, it could cost up to $30. I really hope someone on my Facebook garage sale site will buy him. There was one about 2 months ago that sold for $50 and I know there was another person interested. Guess we will wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Love your finds. I have seen the Bilibo seats and wondered if they were good sellers. I have had two Pet Monsters and it still amazes me that they go for $100 and up. Good find!!

    ReplyDelete