Wednesday, November 14, 2012

$20 Thrift Store Finds

I found all this at two different thrift stores for less than $20


I already sold the Dora books on Facebook for $8


Tomorrow, I am selling the Dr Seuss books for $15, The Toy Story Books for $6, and the Dora, Toy Story and Princess sound books for $9 All from Facebook.




I have listed the Avon Christmas tree, the Skelanimal Cat, the Sandra Boynton mug, and the Manhattan Toy Co Feltopia on Ebay.



I can not find any pencil prints like these on Ebay. They say on the bottom Copyright 1953 Eberhard Faber Pencil Co. I had no clue what to price them at and thought about doing an auction but since I got free fixed listings for 3 days (special email invite) I listed them in a variation listing at $19.99 It would be so sweet it someone bought them all. Maybe I underpriced them and someone will.


The static electricity light I gave to Robbie.


No comments:

Post a Comment