Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trav-L-Bar

I don't know if travel bar kits are good sellers because prices are all over the board on Ebay but I saw one set awhile ago on Thriftcore's blog and thought they were pretty cool. I don't drink so I would have no use for them but I think they would look neat in a man cave.

The first set I found at the thrift store by my house. It was over priced and I wasn't going to get it because the strap to hold the bottles was missing. I didn't find anything else to buy so I went ahead and purchased it.








A few days later, I went to Goodwill and saw another case. I opened it up and sure enough it was a Travel Bar set. Surprisingly, this set was a lot cheaper than the one I found at the thrift store. It does, however, have a dent in the case but all the straps are there.








If you need one of these for a conversation piece for your bar, shoot me an offer. You can find them listed here on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment