Wednesday, I walked over to the thrift store and noticed a sign: 50% off Christmas. Our gift to you. I decided to look through the Christmas stuff and see what I could find. The first table didn't have much I was interested in. I then walked around to a shelf and found a Hallmark ornament box. Sometimes these boxes don't have the ornament that is pictured on the outside. I was happy to see this one did.
I don't know a lot about Hallmark Ornaments but I figured Animal would do well. I was surprised to see closing sales of $60+ I decided to list mine at $64.99 with free shipping. It sold today.
I also picked up this animated Christmas scene. This too was in the original box.
You can check it out here in my store
Suddenly September.
21 hours ago


Wow! Great Sale! A fantastic bolo!
ReplyDeleteNice find!
ReplyDeleteLove Animal and making $60 plus? Awesome score!
ReplyDelete