Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rearranging A.K.A. Why Is Everything So Difficult

Since I haven't had many sales this weekend, I decided to move my shipping items from downstairs to upstairs where I have my inventory. Seems simple enough, right?

First I had to move my vintage table. I manage to get it out of the pantry and into the living room. I could not get it up the stairs unless I removed the legs. Flipping the table over, I saw this label.



Perhaps it should have come with a disclaimer: "You will never, ever be able to move your table again unless you take it completely apart." Yes, that is what I had to do. Take it completely apart.



I got it upstairs and brought all my shipping supplies and my blue cabinet up as well.


Here is my completed room.












3 comments:

  1. Goodness, what a great set-up! You're so organized.
    And the ceramic Christmas trees in the back are too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a saying that says something like, things "that are worth doing are never easy?" I'm envious of your work space. Is that a spare bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I too love your workspace! :) You will be set now when the sales start rolling in.

    ReplyDelete