Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Finds

I walked over to the thrift store, the one I have been avoiding all week. I see they cleaned their carpet. I should have stayed home as there wasn't much to be found.

I dug through the plush bin and found this cat. They used to be sold at Michael's but they chose not to go forward with the line. His name is Coco.



Try as I might, I could not stay out of the glassware aisle and found this mug. It says "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch." It was pretty stained but I used a magic marker and it cleaned right up.



and the last thing I found was a leather jacket for myself. I have been wanting one for some time, but for some reason they are always priced to high for my liking. This one has a lot of wear but I feel it gives the jacket character. It is by Wilson's. I remember as a teen window shopping in their store and loving the smell of leather when you walked inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment