Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Thrifty Finds

It sure doesn't look like spring is here. Mother Nature does not want to cooperate as evident in this photo.


But it has to arrive sometime, right? So what better way to be prepared than with these rubber boots.


Aren't they cute? I hardly ever find any type of shoe in my size so I was surprised to find these and scooped them up.

Other things I found today.




The coin purse in the lower right is actually a sewing kit. I have it listed on Ebay.



I love the Barbie kitchen set. I wish I had something like that when I was a kid. The oven lights up when you press a button. You can see it here on Ebay






Not sure why I picked up the freezer containers. They aren't worth much (around $10) so I will probably keep those for myself. You can never have too many storage containers, right?  The Barney is listed on Ebay and I will probably list the ringa majigs tomorrow.

Check out my store here

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I'm from India! I need this exact set! How can I get it?

    ReplyDelete