Sunday, March 5, 2017

What's Happening

Hey guys. Anyone out there? Sorry I have been MIA for the past few months. I started volunteering at a thrift store and have been quite busy. My dear brother in law passed away in November and I'm still trying to accept that and in the process, I've seen to have lost my love for blogging.

Anyways, here are some things I found recently at the thrift store or estate sales.

Pyrex and a yellow cart. I was third in line at this estate sale. My sister was second and she grabbed the cart for me.



Two paintings by the same local artist


.

A creepy clown

A Woodstock glass (sold)


A Ziggy mug and Cincinnati Where Pigs fly mug




and a cat figurine (sold)


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I understand losing the love for blogging. It seems to be happening to a lot of people these days, including me. Not sure why, but I know that when I'm feeling blue, I don't feel like writing anything, so after your loss, it's totally understandable. It's good to see you post again. Volunteering at a thrift store sounds pretty exciting. I hope you'll share some of that experience on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your brother in law :( Love the Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete