Friday, July 17, 2020

Week In Review

I sold 6 items on ebay, 1 item on FB marketplace and nothing on Bonanza.

Before the pandemic closed stores, I found this hippie figurine in Goodwill. I left it on the shelf and looked around. When I came back, it was in someone else's cart. When the stores opened again, I saw he was put back and I grabbed him. Good thing I did as he sold for 49.99


These dolls are from the 80's. They are called Sea Wees.


Back in November, I adopted a couple of ferrets. I took out the ramps from their cage and replaced them with more levels. I sold three of 5 ramps. One set of two for 29.99 and one for 14.99



This is the last Fisher Price playset I had. I took a best offer of 80.



I also took a best offer on these weeble accessories.


I had a buyer drive two hours to pick up this desk and chair off Marketplace.


2 comments: