Thursday, July 7, 2011

Creepy guy at the thrift store...

Seriously, STOP hitting on me.

I walked over to my favorite thrift store today and had 2 teensy weensy (ok they were paper shopping bags) full of stuff to donate. I crammed them under Ryker's stroller with the hopes of getting rid of them there. When I arrived, I asked the guy where I can put my donations. He gave me a funny look and asked what they were. I said some clothes and other stuff. He replied "We are not taking any more donations. You'll have to try Goodwill or somewhere else." Yeah Ok I'll just walk the 9 miles to get there.

Dilemma, dilemma. What to do? I certainly did not want to bring the items back home but I couldn't leave them there. Or could I? I went to the back of the store (this place is a huge warehouse with 2 sides) and when no one was looking, I shoved my bags under a table and covered them up with a tarp. (I really hope t.s. guy isn't reading this and if you are, I most certainly did not do that.... oh and stop hitting on me. You are creeping me the fuck out) So can I actually get away with this? Did they see the big bags when I came in? Who the hell am I fooling? You'd have to be blind not to. Would they noticed said big bags were no longer under my stroller?

Getting away getting away... I looked around for about 30 minutes when not creepy guy found me and started talking to me. He apologized about not being able to take the donations (oh yeah you took them. You just don't know it yet) and about how they have so much stuff. He also told me they could no longer sell clothes because of something to do with the lease. It wasn't in the contract or some other bull shit. Anyways, I was starting to feel a little guilty about sneaking my items into their store. I quickly got over that when I found this beauty. Who doesn't need a stretched out Coke bottle?


Seriously, how cool is that? (I am becoming more of a hoarder each and every day) Some other items I picked up included some Polly Pocket crap (I'll save until I get some more to sell in a lot), Blue's Clues Christmas ornaments in house case, a hand held electronic game Robbie picked up along with another view master. The last two items are not pictured because Robbie took off with them.


I only paid $1.10 for all this awesomeness. and my bags of crap... still undiscovered under the table I hope.

1 comment:

  1. how was he creeping you out exactly? Maybe you need to tell him to get the F out ... whadayasay? TOO frickin' funny, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete