Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thrifty Thursday Finds

Went back to the thrift store to get some items I didn't buy the other day. The sugar shaker I wanted I could not find but I found some other good things.


I had bought the salt and pepper shakers and ashtray to resell but I don't think they are worth much. The shakers are from West Germany but they are glass and not crystal :-( The ashtray is from a Hotel in New York. It says Hotel New Yorker. Along with a banner that says around the world. I'm not a smoker but I will probably use it for change or something.


I was very excited to find the vintage clock radio. My dad had a similiar one when we were growing up. I love finding vintage items. The clock and the radio work and the best part, it was marked only $1


The books I am keeping for Ryker. Again, everything I bought was $2.11 Not sure why the guy keeps charging me this amount but I am alright with that.

linking up to Her Library Adventures

2 comments:

  1. Where are you shopping ? The Goodwill near me would charge $2 for one item .... I did find a new thrift store in the next town that is much cheaper with toys, etc. ~ Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clock radio indeed, it is a gem. matches rabbit up above, i'll say..;)
    n♥

    ReplyDelete