Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Steals

This blog is a shameless self promotion of items in my store that I think are Awesome! Unique! Totally Cool and a Must Have. Since I have best offer on almost all my listings, you can decide what you want to pay for them. You never know, you might get a great steal!

The first item I love is this vtg Elephant planter by Relpo. I love the baby blue and pink accents. This would be cute to hold your small baby supplies or to put a plant in. It would also make a great baby shower present.



Lately I have been obsessed with all things vintage. I love buying vintage items because they obviously withstand the test of time and have a cool funky design to them like this coffee percolator I found. I love the orange, green and red flowers. Even if you don't drink coffee, you could use this for kitchen decoration or remove the lid and use it as a vase.



The last item I adore is this vintage Raggedy Ann and Andy sheet. I really wish I could sew or was crafty. If you had a little girl, you could make her an adorable dress. You could also make nursery curtains or throw pillows from this fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment