Sunday, September 18, 2011

Treasure Sale

Yesterday, I went to St Matthew's Annual Attic and Treasure Sale. It is a huge event held for two days. I wanted to go again today but it has been raining all morning and this is held outside under big tents. I wish I had taken some pictures to show but DH wanted me to hurry up. He waited in the truck. Since I was under a time frame and it was crowded, I only got a few items. I wanted to check out the book tent but there were to many people to manuever a stroller through. Here is what I found:

paid: $2.60

We also went to some garage sales. The brown picture frame I redid yesterday. You can see the makeover here I found my first Starbucks coffee cup and another Fire King cereal bowl which I am keeping. The Blue's Clue's puzzle is going into a lot I am making.

paid: $3.50

Here are some thrift store finds from earlier this week.

paid:$2.11

I am keeping the computer and book for Ryker. The dolls are up for auction but have no bids. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the cards. It is not a full deck but the pictures are cute and I was thinkng I could do some craft project with them.

Since Ryker moved into a big boy bed, I went looking for a bed rail to prevent him for falling out. I found this along with a Diego plush and a rotary phone on Friday.

paid $3.18

Unfortunately, the rail is meant for a twin size or bigger bed and is not safe to use with Ryker. (He climbs over it which defeats the purpose)I have listed it on Craig's List. It has a retail value of $40.

That's it for now. I still have some other finds from earlier this week but I will stop boring you and post them at another time. If you are new to reading my blog, please consider becoming a follower. Once I hit 50, I will do a giveaway. I am currently at 48.

linking up to Her Library Adventures

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting 50!! Great finds this weekend. I found my first Starbucks mug last week. Looking forward to listing it one of these days. I also recently found 6 of those Fire King bowls that you have shown. I'm pretty sure they are the same bowls, but I think they were called soup/chili bowls. Haven't decided if I'm listing them or not. They don't seem to go for very much..blah. TFS

    www.momspaycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete