Monday, February 24, 2014

Impulse Buy Velvety Awesomeness

It isn't a velvet Willie Nelson or even an Elvis, but I found this velvet picture at the thrift store today. The first time I was in there, I left it as I wasn't willing to lay down the cash they were asking. But I had to return. On my first trip there, I bought a CPR Infant. It was a blow up one and I should have inflated it in the store but I didn't want to put my mouth on the valve until I had a chance to clean it. The baby had a hole somewhere and wouldn't hold air. They let me return it.

So here it is in it's velvety glory:

I misjudge it's size and it just fits in between the bedroom door (on the right) and the end of the wall.




Don't you love the deer?




and the cabin I would love to live in.




linking to Sir Thrift A lot

No comments:

Post a Comment