Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Finds

I hadn't been to the thrift store all week so I thought I'd find some good stuff today. I found a couple of things but nothing spectacular. They did have a end table of sorts with an Eagle on it that was kind of cool but they wanted $25 for it. Maybe if I can get something to sell tonight, I will go back tomorrow to get it.

I thought this Barbie Caboodles was pretty neat. Back in December, one sold at auction for around $60. I wonder if it was a Christmas present?



Some kitchen items:

Euro Chopper It's missing the storage container and lid. I'm almost positive I saw it in another area and I should have looked at it more closely. Maybe it will still be there tomorrow.




Mirro cookie press: I have sold a couple of these before but it may not be the right time of year to sell now.



I usually do not pick up Wilton cake pans because the t.s. prices them to high but I got this one with 2 inserts.





and last but not least, vintage Star Wars fitted twin sheet




all of these great items are up for auction in my Ebay store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment